Education has a significant importance for the present society. Students from different regions desire to study in abroad for getting the exposure for their career aspects. In recent time, Sweden has been proved its worth in the international student market. The innovative patterns of study in Swedish universities attract the students from each and every corner of the world. After the completion of study, every student needs a work permit for a getting a job or doing some work. The Swedish work-permit is one of the simplest processes in this circumstance.
The students from European economic area and European nation are getting more benefit in comparison to the non-European citizen. The entire student can work alongside with their studies in the course of their degrees and there is no limit for the working hours, but after the completion of the study the students of non-European countries required a work permit to live and work in Sweden, whereas the European students don’t need any work permit in this regard.
The non-European students have to extend their residence permit for six months for getting the job. The candidate must have to file an application to the Swedish migration agency before his student residence permits expire. This policy provides six months of extension of residence permit to the non European international students of Swedish universities.
There are some criteria for granting the post study work permit such as
• The applicant must have a valid residence permit for his higher study in Swedish college or university.
• The applicant must have to apply for the extension before the expiry of his resident permit.
• The student should minimum obtained 30 credits or completed one semester in master’s degree program for this matter.
• The applicant must have an offer of employment that has in processing in the projects of Sweden
• The pre-tax salary of the candidate should be SEK 13,000.
• The last one is the applicant should have a valid travel document, that is the passport.
These are the criteria for the international students of Swedish university for granting the work-permit.